In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Sonova has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position:
Transactional Pricing Manager Hearing Instruments
In this position you are part of the Group Sales department, reporting to Sales leadership. You work in close cooperation with the commercial excellence leader, the Strategic Pricing team, which owns the pricing positioning of new products and Finance. You will drive the change, setting clear rules on pricing and on all items that may drive to unreasonable leakage on contribution.
- Work with business partners in other group companies within Sales, Marketing and Finance to achieve growth by reducing price and contribution leakage (on items managed by the salesforce)
- Build a best practice / governance for transactional pricing
- Continuously elevate pricing processes including the support of Sales, Business Units and Marketing leaders to deploy, improve and sustain standard processes for key pricing and contribution management
- Define KPIs related to Sonova pricing and contribution, defining within the commercial organization a sound action plan in collaboration with the respective business owners
- Prepare monitoring dashboards, reporting-out on KPI’s, identify price and contribution erosion root causes
- Design a pricing tool for sales-reps, leveraging at best the expertise of Finance, Marketing and the Local Sales teams
- University degree with a focus on economics, business administration, management or similar
- 8-10 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Commercial Finance or Business Controlling
- Process- and result-oriented mindset and ability to quickly analyze and assess situations
- Customer focused and very good interpersonal and communications skills
- Familiar with continuous improvement processes, business transformation and change management
- Excellent English skills, any other language is a plus
- Willingness to travel and work outside of regular business hours
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Daniel Huber, Director Corporate Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01