Windows Desktop Engineer
Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5500 talented people worldwide, operating in 37 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 500 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
For our Operations & IT Wealth Management Team in Zurich we are looking for a
Windows Desktop Engineer
- Designs, tests, integrates, upgrades, and supports Microsoft Windows Desktop applications and package engineering of MS Windows 10, Office 365 ProPlus, and MS Server 2016 & 2019
- Manages windows 10 images and applications using SCCM
- O365 / Azure Intune will be the future client strategy
- Selected incumbent will participate in the creation and ongoing maintenance of Architecture & Design documentation ensuring that clear, concise and accurate information is readily available
- Creates and utilizes test plans and test cases, as well as document and test technical and information bulletins.
- A completed apprenticeship in information technology and 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience
- Capabilities in providing technical desktop engineering practices, recommendations, advice, and enhancements from integration engagements of prior successful image/systems integrations.
- Highly effective writing/verbal communication skills as well as the ability to work independently with minor guidance.
- DevOps or project experience is an advantage
- Fast learner and eager to take on new challenges
- Motivated, reliable, flexible and willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Enjoy working in an international team and environment
- Fluent in German and English
We offer an appealing job, a diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial business. If you like making an impact within a highly motivated team as well as working from home, then apply online with your complete application. The office at Westpark is located only 10 minutes from Zurich Hardbrücke station.
Schroder & Co Bank AG
Pfingstweidstrasse 60, CH-8031 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11
Herr Patrice Reichmuth
Talent Acquisition Specialist